Custom orders are 100% full service and customized to your measurements and specifications. There are no cookie cutter suits here. We have been working on custom orders with clients for 20 years. If you have any questions, please click the "contact us" button in the lower right hand corner and we will be happy to walk you through the process and make sure you are complete comfortable through the process of ordering your custom suit. We want you to compete with confidence!
Here is a brief overview of how the process works:
Step 1: Choose your budget - 50% due to start your custom order.
Step 2: Phone Consultation - we will call you within 24 hours of purchasing to chat about your order and schedule in person or virtual consultation to collect your measurements and any other details about your custom suit.
Step 3: In person/virtual consultation - we establish and solidify your design. We will help you take your measurements, choose your cut style, fabric, design, stones and everything else that goes into making your order 100% custom and your own so you stand out and compete with confidence. * Please make sure you have a measuring tape if you choose to have your consultation virtually.
Step 4: Fitting - We offer "in person fittings" for clients who live locally or would like to fly in. We also ship out and do "virtual fittings" with clients who can't make it to our studio to make sure all needed adjustments are marked and noted.
Step 5: Delivery/Pick up - Balance due at pick up or before shipping if out of state. We have a 100% LOVE IT guarantee, which means if you don't love it, we will remake it until we get it perfect for you.
Other details about ordering custom
- We make custom orders for all classes, age groups & divisions.
- You will received updated photos through each stage of the design and creation process.
- You will also receive a complimentary garment bag and robe with our company logo and your name on them.
- Typically we need 4-8 weeks for custom orders, but we can accommodate rush orders in most cases.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at by clicking the "contact us" button in the lower right corner. We are excited to work with you.